Thursday, May 22, 2008

What It Is Right Now...

Here's a list of the coolest things swirling around in my head...



1. Deceptacon by Le Tigre
I can not get this song out of my head...

2.Angela Nissel's Mixed
Halle Berry said it right, it really is a hilarious must read.




3. Sunshine. Rain, rain go away come again another day? Please? Pretty Please, with sugar on top?





4. The new indy film Reprise.
A Norwegian film about two young writers,psychosis, punk rock, love, growing up, beautifully directed.
(It is rated R so you may want to cover your eyes on some parts. Just keepin' it real...)
Oh and I can not get number 1. out of my head because it was in this movie.




5. This scripture: "I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one: I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me."
John 17:22-23

No comments: