Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What It Is Right Now...

Here's a list the coolest things swirling around in my head:

1. I just downloaded my newest ear candy, The Roots latest album Rising Down. Favorite tracks so far...
Criminal, Rising Up, I Will Not Apologize, Birthday Girl, I Can't Help It


2. The return of Ray-Ban's Original Wayfarer's for the summer....

3. "I am because we are" Madonna's documentary about Malawi...that night at Tribeca Film Festival last week I will never forget


www.iambecauseweare.com

4. This adorable doll at Henri Bendel. I mean I put away my Barbie's at age 9 but she's just sooo cute...


5. This scripture:
"Humble yourselves,therefore,under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." 1 Peter 5:6-7

No comments: