Saturday, November 14, 2009

Favorite Inventions of the 21st Century

10.INSPIRIT, a dance company
Sure, I'm a little biased but what other dance company do you know whose company members can twirl, get the leg up, balance the books, engage the community, write and teach cutting edge curriculum and has 5 consecutive seasons in NYC?
9. Zip Car
Cool cars, easy locations, and you pick up the car and unlock the doors with the wave of your card!
8. iPod
40,000 songs in your pocket? I'd still be carrying around my CD case to all my teaching engagements. What would I do without you?
7.Mac Book Pro
If you've never used one, I can't even explain how amazing it is to you.
6.Facebook
Connected to all the people I like. Sure it's like high school but at least you get to pick your classmates.
5. You Tube
As an indie filmmaker, who needs a film festival to launch their work anymore?
4.Pandora Radio
Who knew I would love the Yeah, Yeah, Yeah's and everything that sounds like them.
3.Fashion Blogging
Inspiration everyday, for free!
2.Netflix
No more late fees! EVER!!!! I can watch a movie in 2 clicks!
1.Hulu
An awesome solution for someone with no cable and a very busy schedule. How else would I have watched the entire season of The Bachelorette last summer?

I can't wait to see how amazing the next decade will be. Keep the creativity coming!

No comments: